The SRPG-II combines quad PIR technology with advanced dual-tech glassbreak technology. This will provide a time saving, cost effective alternative to installing two seperate devices. The glassbreak portion uses a unique phased frequency circuitry which allows detection of both shock and glass breakage creating a high level of immunity to false alarms. This detector is combined with our PIR containing Crystal Vision technology. This technology is known to be five times more efficient than a traditional ""soft fresnel"" lens.
- Specially designed, two detectors in one housing
- Unique dual element pyro-sensor & hard spherical lens for outstanding detection,performance and elimination of false alarms
- Shock and breakage detection with separate sensitivity adjustments
- Allows detection of several windows with one detector
- Unique signal analysis ignores environmental disturbances
- Seperate relay outputs for PIR & glass breakage