The PAD100-DIM uses one (1) SLC loop address when monitoring two (2) Class B circuits or one (1) Class A circuit. The module mounts on either a 4"" square or double gang box. The module is capable of monitoring two (2) separate class B circuits making it ideal for monitoring sprinkler waterflow and valve tamper switches when they are located in the same proximity. The PAD100-DIM includes one red LED to indicate the module's status. In normal condition, the LED flashes when the device is being polled by the control panel. When an input is activated, the LED will flash at a fast rate.
- Single module with dual contact monitoring inputs
- Two (2) Class B or one (1) Class A monitoring inputs
- SLC Class A, Class X & Class B
- Mounts in a standard 4” or double gang box
- Wiring terminals accessible when mounted in box
- All wiring terminals accept 22 to 12 AWG