The Potter Amseco HS-24WR is a red low profile horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the absolute lowest current available.
The HS-24WR 24VDC offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110 candela. The horn/strobe offers a continuous or sync temporal three in 2400Hz and mechanical tone, a chime and whooptone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by the use of switches.
- 24VDC units have field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, & 110
- Super-Slide Bracket - Ease of Supervision Testing
- Checkmate - Instant Voltage Verification
- Synchronize strobe and/or horn with AVSM Control Module
- Prewire entire system, install mounting bracket, then install signals
- Documented lower installation and operating costs
- Input terminals accept 12 to 18 AWG
- Switch selection for high or low dBA
- Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical and 2400Hz tone
- Tamperproof re-entrant style grill
- Switch for continuous or temporal 3 tone (not available on whoop tone)
- Surface mount with the AVBB (Surface Mount Back Box)
- Silence audible while visual appliance will remain flashing (for use in accepted jurisdictions)
- Faceplate available in red