The Evolution by Vanco EVSP1017 1x7 HDMI Splitter over Cat5e/6 with IR and PoE capability, splits a single HDMI signal to seven outputs over Cat5e/6, with a loop-out HDMI port, which can be used for a local display, or to cascade to create additional outputs. Compatible with the EVRX2006 receiver (sold separately), which requires no power supply as the EVSP1017 provides PoE (Power over Ethernet). Extends high definition video and audio signals, IR, and power at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Includes dynamic EDID management, which can be adjusted to overcome compatibility issues, and has auto-EQ as the unit automatically adjusts for compatibility and gain. Take any source and split the signal to multiple displays that are too far away for an HDMI cable to reach, along with control via IR to control the lone source, creating a perfect and seamless solution for residential or commercial applications.
- Allows 1 HDMI source to be displayed on up to 7 HDMI displays over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolutions up to 164ft/50m to receiver units (EVRX2006 or EVWP2006RX sold separately)
- Features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Technology which transmits power over Cat5e/Cat6- allowing the receiver unit (EVRX2006) to be powered from the EVSP1017; requiring no power supply to be connected
- Dynamic or manual EDID management; ability to manually select the best compatible EDID or automatically blend EDID of the 8 connected HDMI sinks
- Additional HDMI output for local display or to connect an additional EVSP1017 to cascade for an expanded distribution system
- Supports HDMI Deep Color and 3D
- Supports multiple audio formats including Dolby True HD- DTS-master- etc.
- Wide band IR system allowing for control of the single source from any of the displays connected
- Wideband IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
- HDCP Compliant
- Dimensions: 10.6? W x 1? H x 4.4? D
- Patent No. 9,710,038 B1