The Evolution EVSP1013 is a HDMI splitter that allows for 1 HDMI input to be split and sent to 4 different displays. The 3-UTP output ports can connect to the EVRX2006 POE receiver (sold Separately) over Cat5e/6 cable to transmit 1080p60 video with audio and control up to 50m. The single HDMI output can be used for a local display or cascaded into another splitter for an even larger distribution system. It supports 20k - 60K wideband bi-direction IR communication and dynamic or manual EDID management. The user can manually select the best compatible EDID or automatically blend EDID of 4 connected HDMI sinks. It also provides power over the Cat5e/6 so that the EVRX2006 do not require a power supply.
- Allows for 1 HDMI input to be split and sent to 4 different displays
- (3) RJ45 output ports with POE Functionality can connect to the EVRX2006 POE Receiver (sold separately) over Cat5e/Cat6 cable to transmit 1080p @60Hz video with audio and control up to 164ft/50m
- Power over the Cat5e/Cat6 so that the EVRX2006 receivers do not require a power supply
- Features an additional HDMI output which can be used for a local display or to cascade to another splitter for a larger distribution system
- Supports 20-60kHz wideband bi-direction IR communication
- Dynamic or manual EDID management. The user can manually select the best compatible EDID or automatically blend EDID of 4 connected HDMI sinks
- Supports multiple audio formats including Dolby True HD- DTS-master- etc.
- Supports all 3D Signal Formats
- Supports manual or dynamic EDID management
- HDCP 2.0 compatible
- Dimensions: 8.1? W x 1? H x 3.5? D
- Patent No. 9,710,038 B1