DUO-240 is the smallest 360° ceiling-mount dual-technology digital detector available today. It is designed to prevent false alarms in harsh environment conditions that may exist in residential or commercial applications. Boasting a miniature size of 8.6cm (3-3/8 inches) and sleek elegant design, DUO-240 blends inconspicuously into any decor.
By combining in a single unit, a passive infrared (PIR) sensor and an active microwave sensor that complement each other, the DUO-240 has an unprecedented ability to distinguish between the motion of a human body and any other disturbance.
The DUO-240 detector implements a new generation of patented technologies including advanced microwave DRO front-end utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and ""True Motion Recognition""™ using Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR).
DUO-240 has a 360° detection pattern of up to 9m (30ft). It is easily installed in any ceiling up to 4.5m (15 ft), and is durable enough even for harsh environments in residential, office or commercial applications.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long-term reliability – in an elegant professional ceiling-mounted device.
- The world's smallest ceiling-mount dual-technology detector
- Dimensions: 8.6cm (3.4 inch) diameter, 2.5cm (1 inch) depth
- Dual passive infrared and microwave digital technologies for unsurpassed long-term stability and reliability
- Optimized signal processing of both MW and PIR channels for superior detection without false alarms
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with Fuzzy Logic and ""Event Verification"" algorithm
- 360° detection pattern with floor coverage of up to 10.8m (36ft)
- Durable, sleek and elegant design blends seamlessly into any decor
- Easily installed in any ceiling up to 4.5m (15 ft)
- Suitable for home, office and other commercial applications