Klein Tools' Key Hole Saw is designed with the professional user in mind. The rugged, heavy-duty Hole Saw provides superior results with less effort. A curved front-end design allows for comfortable, two-hand use.
- Cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic.
- Triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
- Blade cuts in both directions (push and pull).
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability.
- Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts.
- Handle structure designed for strength and durability.
- Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall.
- Overall Length: 12'' (305 mm)
- Blade Length: 6'' (152 mm)