System Sensor i3™ series smoke detectors represent significant advancement in conventional detection. The i3 family is founded on three principles: installation ease, intelligence, and instant inspection.
- Plug-in detector line, mounting base included
- Large wire entry port
- In-line terminals with SEMS screws
- Mounts to octagonal and single-gang back boxes, 4-square back boxes, or direct to ceiling
- Stop-Drop ’N Lock attachment to base
- Removable detector cover and chamber
- Built-in remote maintenance signaling
- Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms
- Simplified sensitivity measurement
- Wide-angle, dual-color LED indication
- Loop testing via EZ Walk feature
- Built-in test switch
- Detection: Photoelectric
- Wiring: 4-wire
- Heat Sensor: 135°F (57.2°C) fixed
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 V non-polarized nominal, 8.5 min. to 35 max.
- Maximum Ripple Voltage: 30% of nominal (peak to peak)
- Alarm Current: 20mA max. @ 12V, 23mA @ 24V
- Standby Current: 50 µA max. avg.
- Alarm Contact Ratings: 0.5 A @ 30V AC/DC
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 100°F (0° to 37.8°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH, noncondensing
- Freeze Trouble: 41°F (5°C)
- Sensitivity: 2.5%/ft. nominal
- Wiring Gauge: 14-22 AWG
- Dimensions: 2.0"" (51mm) H x 5.3"" (127mm) Dia.
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178 g)