The B200S is an intelligent sounder base that can generate various cadence patterns including a Temporal 3 pattern for fire alarm or a Temporal 4 pattern for CO alarm events. The B200S adopt the same address as the detector it is connected to allowing the FACP to use the address to command an individual sounder or a group of sounders to activate.
- Offers a programming option to control and activate the sounder base independently
- Supports Continuous, ANSI Temporal 3, ANSI Temporal 4, and March Time tones
- Capable of synchronizing with all notification appliance circuits on the same control panel on a general alarm condition
- Employs multiple event-driven tone outputs
- Complies with UL 268 and UL 464 standards
- Compatible with version 13 and higher 5700, 5808, 5820XL, and 5820XL-EVS IntelliKnight addressable fire alarm control panels programmed for System Sensor protocol