The W-3000-EWP provides an attractive vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate and call progress LED. The W-Series are designed to interface directly with an unused analog telephone line input of phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller.
When the “Call“ button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox’s new louder speaker output and “Push-to-Talk” feature can be used.
The EWP versions share all of the features of the standard W-Series in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Faceplate: Vandal resistant 14 gauge louvered 316 marine grade stainless steel with #4 brushed finish and permanent laser etched graphics.
- Connect to a phone system’s unused trunk input, FXO port or a Viking C-1000B Controller
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws and push button switch . Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets.
- Blue call progress / night light LED
- High output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (6.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard, double, short/short/long, or short/long/short)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable “Push-to-Talk” feature for noisy environments
- Operating temperature range: -15°F to 130°F
- EWP versions are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: Overall - 127mm x 127mm x 57.2mm (5.0” x 5.0” x 2.25”) Plastic Rough-In Box - 102mm x 102mm x 54mm (4.0” x 4.0” x 2.12”)
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 Kg (4 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -26°C to 54°C (-15°F to 130°F)
- Humidity - Standard Products: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Humidity - EWP Products: Up to 100%
- Ringer Output: 20 Hz, 6.0 REN load maximum
- Maximum Line Loop Length with 24 AWG Twisted Pair: 1.9 Km (6300 ft)
- Maximum Power Run Length with CAT5 Wire: 1 pair = 150ft, 2 pair = 300ft, 3 pair = 450ft Note: Power run length may be increased, see Wiring section Connections: (4) gel filled butt connectors
- Ideal for noisy locations in “Push-to-Talk” mode
- Commercial, industrial or residential door security
- Door or gate communication
- Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication
- Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary