Looking for a way to connect a serial device to the USB port on your PC or Mac? Our USB High Speed Serial Adapter provides a simple and reliable solution. This adapter is broadly recommended by serial device manufacturers due to its dependability and "Best in Class" compatibility. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Certified: Microsoft WHQL approved to WINDOWS 8
- High Speed: Supports 230 Kbps - twice the speed of a built in serial port
- Detachable Cable: Use adapter with any USB cable (up to 5 meters long)
- LED: Shows adapter status and data activity
- Plug & Play: Appears as standard COM port
- Mobile: Easy to carry - weighs just 2 oz.
- Bus Powered: No external power adapter required
- Analytic Tools: Includes Windows line monitor and data trace software
- Field Upgrade: Easy to update over time with free software downloads
- Easy Expansion: Supports use of multiple adapters on one PC
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Connect older serial devices such as mice, keyboards, modems, GPS devices, barcode scanners, point-of-sale devices, lab equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), digital signage and AV equipment to your new Mac or PC.