Mircom's TX3-NSL-KIT Telephone Access Kit is designed to provide
Resident/Visitor access control to provide primary resident/visitor access
control for small condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated
communities and industrial buildings that do not have a dedicated phone line or
do not want to incur the cost of a dedicated line.
The TX3-NSL-KIT starter kit comes complete with a Universal Series slim line
enclosure, Master NSL relay cabinet, relay card(s), relay cable(s), RJ-71C punch
down block(s) and transformers to support 12 residents/users. The system can be
expanded with additional hardware.
- No Subscriber Line (NSL) system that does away with monthly phone bill
- Starter kit for 12 residents that can be expanded with additional hardware (refer to ordering information)
- Kit comes complete with a Universal Series slim line enclosure, Master NSL relay cabinet, relay card(s), relay cable(s), RJ-71C punch down block(s) and transformers.
- Lobby enclosure features a stainless steel front panel, built-in rain hood, 4 x 20 backlit LCD display, backit 16 digit keypad and provisions for a postal
lock and color camera
- Multi-lingual Display and Voice Greeting (English, French-Canadian and Spanish) that provides instructions on how to use entry panel
- Built-in Call Waiting feature
- Distinct Suite Telephone Ring Pattern
- Concierge/Security Desk/Guard Phone capability
- Card Access Interface
- Dials up to 18 digit telephone numbers
- System can be configured locally using the keypad or a computer with the TX3 configuration software
- Upload/download configuration files without taking the whole system offline
- Programming from one location
- Remote programming requires a computer equipped with a modem and a TX3-MDM modem module installed in the lobby unit