Mircomís TX3 Electronic Directory Telephone Access Systems are designed to provide primary resident/visitor access control for condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings with up to 200 residents or users.
Available in flush Continental enclosure, these units come complete with a microphone, tamper resistant speaker and have provisions for a postal lock and color camera to be installed.
The Continental Series enclosure is constructed of a heavy gauge stainless steel and is primarily designed for indoor applications.
These TX3 systems feature a large back-lit 8 line by 20 character electronics LCD display that scrolls a banner message as well as the resident names and dial codes. The enclosures also feature a 16 digit backlit telephone style keypad with dedicated operational buttons for Page Up, Page Down, Call and Info. In addition, the system features a configurable multilingual display and voice prompts with a choice of English, Spanish, or French-Canadian.
These systems are programmable via the built-in keypad or using a computer with the optional TX3 configuration software. In addition the systems can also be configured remotely using the TX3 configuration software and the TX3-MDM Modem Module.
- Flush Mount Continental Enclosure
- TCP/IP capability for remote programming by adding a TX3-IP module
- Stainless steel construction
- Large scrolling 8 x 20 LCD display that eliminates the need for an external directory
- Available in 200 name capacities
- Backit 16 digit keypad with dedicated operational buttons for Page Up, Page Down, Call and Info
- Provisions for postal lock and camera
- Multi-lingual Display and Voice Greeting (English, French-Canadian and Spanish) that provides instructions on how to use the entry panel
- Concierge/Security Desk/Guard Phone capability
- Supports both AutoDialer (ADC) and NSL (No phone bill)
- Ability to network panels together (peer-to-peer)
- Hands free, full duplex communication
- Flexible one to four digit resident codes
- Dials up to 18 digit telephone numbers
- System can be configured locally using the keypad or a computer with the TX3 configuration software
- Upload/download configuration files without taking the whole system offline
- Remote programming with the TX3 configuration software requires a computer equipped with a modem and a TX3-MDM modem module installed in the lobby unit
- Programmable daily usage postal lock
- 5000 record event log
- Elevator restriction capability
- Industry Canada and F.C.C. approved
- Email alerts for any online event
- Offline/online panel detection
- Auto scheduled backup jobs
- Provides resident/visitor access control for small buildings such as condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings
- Designed primarily for indoor applications with up to 2000 residents or users