An adjustable 2 to 45 second timer will activate when the switch is depressed .subsequent depressions of the switch before the end of the time delay setting will re-start the timer.
- Green 2 inch square pushbutton
- Labeled "Push to exit"
- Momentary action switch
- Adjustable 2 to 45 second S.P.D.T. timed contacts
- Contacts rated 2A. @ 35 VDC
- Switch terminated with colored leads
- Switch mounted on single gang 430 stainless steel wall plate
- 2.5 inch switch depth behind plate
- Illuminated with 25,000 hour replacable bulb, (P/N 658), operates on 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Other wall plate finishes are available
- Specify model TS-2-2T for additional S.P.D.T. momentary output
- Specify model TS-2TD for D.P.D.T. timed output
- U.L. listed, file number SA32686
- Conforms to U.L. standard 294 for access control