Depressing the latching pushbutton will sound the buzzer and light the switch, the contacts will transfer providing a circuit to release the door. Pressing the pushbutton again will return the door to the locked position and turn off the light and buzzer.
- Red 5/8 x 7/8 inch rectangular pushbutton
- Pushbutton labeled "PUSH"
- Plate labeled "Emergency door release alarm will sound"
- S.P.D.T. latching pushbutton, contacts rated 3A. @ 35 VDC OR 120 VAC
- Switch illuminated with high brightness LED, operates on 12 or 24 volts AC/DC
- Switch terminated with colored leads
- 85 Db PIEZO buzzer
- 12 or 24 volt DC operation
- Switch mounted on 430 stainless steel wall plate
- Other wall plate finishes are available
- UL approved and CSA certified components