The TR515 is designed for operation over Category 2, 3, 4 or 5 twisted pair cable and require the use of a Nitek transmitter unit. The unit works equally well over existing communication and computer network spare pairs, or new cable installations.
Advanced receiver electronics provide complete immunity from ground loop, hum and noise to produce maximum video quality with virtually no loss. A DIP switch on the unit provides precise adjustment of gain and frequency compensation, allowing the system to be "fine-tuned" for any cable. This unique feature provides easy adjustment for optimum performance over the entire operating range and also allows cable length to be estimated with a wide safety margin, when bidding CCTV twisted pair transmission jobs.
The TR515 includes a power supply. Complete systems including the receiver, transmitter and power supplies are available.
- Active electronics compensate for frequency and level loss
- Built-in protection from power surges, transients, static or other electrical interference
- High resolution color or monochrome video
- Complete immunity to ground loop; video and AC can be run in a common raceway, where allowed
- Video can be run in the same cable with telephone and computer signals
- Weatherproof design
- Easy to install
- Elevators - making traveling coax unnecessary
- High Rise Buildings - between floors, through punchdown blocks
- Detention Facilities - using existing communication wiring
- High Voltage Facilities - high immunity to AC power interference
- Parking Garages - where running coax is difficult to impossible
- Remote Gates - can be run in same cable with audio and gate control