The TL-2000 is a stainless steel flush mount entry panel that can be programmed to call up to 2,000 different tenants/residents using their existing telephone numbers. The tenants will be able to answer a call from their visitor and unlock the entry door by entering a code on their phone. Up to 2,000 unique access codes can also be programmed into the system for tenant entry. A maximum of 5 entry panels can share the same telephone line. The TL-2000 is programmed using a PC with the supplied software. It can be programmed on-site using the supplied RS232 cable or off-site using a modem.
- Contact tenants using a phone line
- Up to five TL-2000 panels per phone line
- Up to 2,000 main telephone numbers/tenants and 2,000 secondary numbers can be used
- Door release
- Program up to 2,000 unique access codes
- RS-232 connection for programming
- Connect to device directly on site or via a modem off-site