20 Amp, 125 Volt Receptacle, 20 Amp Feed-Through, Tamper Resistant, SmartLock Pro GFCI, Monochromatic, back and side wired. Wall plate needs to be ordered separately - Brown.
- Automatically test the GFCI every time the RESET button is pushed in. The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit is not functioning properly.
- By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartLockPRO reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not.
- A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI's face also illuminates to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
- The trip latch mechanism in SmartLockPro GFCIs is a one piece "T" design for efficient operation.
- There are 4 sets of contacts for load terminals and face. SmartLockPRO GFCIs use a patented bifurcated bridge contact for efficient operation.
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time.
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping.
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages.
- Expanded wiring options with nine back-wire holes. Two for each line and load connection plus one for ground with an internal clamp.
- Silver alloy contacts.
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates.