The SRC-1 enables a standard touch tone phone to securely operate a set of timed relay contacts to control a doorstrike or gate controller at a remote location. The SRC-1 is fully user programmable and uses non-volatile memory. The SRC-1 eliminates the possibility of dialing the activation code through the entry phone using a hand held touch tone dialer.
- User touch tone programmable
- Non-volatile memory - retains programming during power outage
- 6 digit programmable security code (to access programming)
- Switchable 32V talk battery
- Programmable relay activation time
- Programmable relay activation code (1-2 digits or **)
- Operates on any 12-24V AC/DC power source
- LEDís for power / relay activation
- Programmable allow / restrict for dialing from entry phone
- Programmable allow / restrict for keyless entry from entry phone
- 32 keyless entry codes
- Trigger input for contact closure from postal lock, request to exit, etc.