Seco-Larm Enforcer SK-1011-SDQ Access Keypad for Security and Access Control Applications. The SK-1011-SDQ is stainless steel, stores up to a 1050 unique 4-8 digit codes, 10,000 possible user code combinations, and integrates with most access control and security systems.
The SK-1011-SDQ includes a relay that is perfect for electronic door strikes, door alarms, door chimes, alarm control panels, or other security and access control application for easy remote access.
- 1 Output: Form C relay output (1A@30VDC)
- 1050 unique 4-8 digit codes, 10,000 possible user code combinations
- Stainless-steel face, durable and attractive
- Easily delete individual codes
- Programmable lockout after 5-10 unsuccessful attempts to key in code
- Output relay activation buzzer (programmable): Sounds while the output relay is activated
- Relay output inhibit control
- Auto or manual code entry checking:
- Auto mode: All codes have the same number of digits, no # key required after each code
- Manual mode: Codes can vary in number of digits, # key must be pressed after every code
- Egress input: Lets users exit the protected premises without keying in the code
- Built-in tamper (N.C.) circuit
- EEPROM memory: Prevents data loss
- Power: 12~24V AC/DC