The SD-995C24 Electric Door Strike 24VDC for Metal Doors.
- Field-programmable in just seconds for fail-secure or fail-safe applications.
- The SECO-LARM Electric Door Strikes convert cylindrical lock sets to an electronic access controlled locking system.
- Can be used on virtually any cylindrical door locking system.
- Use of an optional digital keypad with the unit assures high security without the need for a key.
- Easily connects to SECO-LARM's electronic keypads.
- Suitable for office-type applications.
- ANSI-sized - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" (124 x 32 x 32 mm).
- Symmetrical-sized. Reversible for right-hand or left-hand doors.
- Shallow design for use with most metal doors.
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil.
- Jaw strength 2,000 pounds.
- Stainless steel lip (keeper) for strength and long life.
- Non-polarized connection. Wires can be reversed.
- Current draw 150mA@24VDC.
- Tested to 1 million cycles.
- CE approved.