The ENFORCER "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Plate uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device such as a lock or auto-opener with the simple wave of a hand. This unit also features a mechanical override button functions without electricity in case of power failure. This easy-to-install sensor fits in a slimline mount and is fully-adjustable to meet your application.
Since it requires no touch, this plate is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices. Weatherproof for outdoor applications.
- Mechanical override button functions without electricity in case of power failure
- Weather-resistant (IP65) for outdoor use
- Clean and simple no-touch operation reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Adjustable sensor range up to 7" (18cm)
- Stainless-steel plate, available in single-gang
- 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.5~20 seconds
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor is activated