Single-Gang, Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included).
If a keypad or proximity card reader fails to activate an electronic lock, the user can switch between normally closed (N.C.) and normally open (N.O.) contacts using the SD-72081-6MQ, forcing the door to open. This acts as a backup for access control systems, so that the system does not rely on the integrity of a single device.
- Keyed mortise cylinder (2 keys included)
- Mortise cylinder removable for ease of keying
- Flush mount with vandal-resistant screws
- Chrome-plated aluminum back plate fits to single-gang box
- Stainless-steel front cover conceals mounting screws
- DPDT Momentary switch, 5A@125VAC contact rating, color-coded wires