The SCO-2120R from Samsung features the W-V DSP chipset to deliver advanced functionality such as 600TVL resolution, coaxial
control compatibility, Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) and third generation Samsung Super Noise Reduction (SSNRIII), which
eliminates image noise in low light conditions without creating motion blur or ghosting.
Complete with a 12x zoom lens, the SCO-2120R benefits from timed resets to enable the zoom function to operate automatically
at pre-determined times during the day. This can be set-up effortlessly via the coaxial cable from a compatible DVR.
The SCO-2120R is housed in a full weatherproof casing rated to IP66 with integrated sunshield and supplied with a mounting
bracket that allows the camera to be installed either wall, surface or ceiling mount to ensure the required field of view
can be obtained every time.
- 1/4” Super HAD CCD
- 230ft IR LED Bullet Camera
- 32 IR LED
- 600TV Lines
- Color : 0.2 Lux (50IRE @ F1.67), 0.0004 Lux (Sens-Up, 512X) B/W : 0 Lux (LED on)
- True Day/Night (ICR)
- Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR)
- 2D+3D Noise Filter (SSNRIII)
- High Light Compensation (HLC)
- Digital Image Stabilization (DIS)
- Privacy Masking (12 Programmable zones)
- 12x (Optical), 16x (Digital)
- Equipped with high performance Adaptive Illumination IR LEDs
- Dustproof & waterproof integrated camera housing rated to IP66
- AC24V / DC12V