The Resolution GE to Honeywell Wireless Takeover Translator is a unique device that listens for GE wireless sensors and re-transmits their status to a Honeywell wireless system allowing easy installation of new Honeywell panels in to an existing GE environment without having to replace the sensors. It uses dual antennas for RF diversity, reliability and long range performance and is fully supervised.
- Compatible with GE 319.5 MHz sensors going to HW/Ademco 345 MHz.
- Translators will enroll: Keyfobs, DWS, Glassbreaks, PIRs, etc.
- Translators DO NOT translate life saving devices i.e. Smokes, CO, or high heat sensors.
- Enrolls up to 63 devices, with unique ID for each.
- Translates each sensor's alarm, supervisory and trouble signals for panel.
- Dual antennas for Receive and Transmit diversity ensure reliable range.
- External 12VDC power supply required. [Sold Separately]
- 72 hour backup on 3 AAA batteries (included).
- Separate ID for supervision of Translator's tamper, power supply and low battery.
- Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 1 inches.