The RCR-REX is a dual technology, request-to-exit sensor used for secure door
egress and door access control. The sensor is immune to common attempts to
defeat PIRs because both heat and physical motion are simultaneously required to
triger the device. For maximum protection, adjust the radar so that the curtain
is above the floor; objects slipped under the door will not activate the sensor,
making it difficult to defeat. The sensor features two Form C output relay
contacts, independent adjustment for the infrared PIR and the Range Controlled
Radar, user-programmable lock relay activayion times with easy-to-change DIP
switch settings, an LED indicator, and a tamper switch.
- GE property New Dual technology for improved security.
- Two Form C output relay contacts
- Tamper switch detects device open
- Includes mask for easy adjustment of PIR field of view
- Unique swing open design for easy adjustment
- Housing color: white