The PAD100-SIM uses one (1) SLC loop addresses when monitoring one (1) Class B circuit. The module mounts on either a 4" square or double gang box. The module is capable of monitoring one (1) Class B circuit. The PAD100-SIM includes one red LED to indicate the module's status. In normal condition, the LED flashes when the device is being polled by the control panel. When the input is activated, the LED will flash at a fast rate.
- One (1) Class B monitoring input
- SLC Class A, Class X & Class B
- Mounts in a standard 4” or double gang box
- Wiring terminals accessible when mounted in box
- All wiring terminals accept 22 to 12 AWG