The PAD100-RM uses one (1) SLC loop address to provide one (1) Form C relay contact. The module mounts on either a 4" square or double gang box. The PAD100-RM includes one red LED to indicate the module's status. In normal condition, the LED flashes when the device is being polled by the control panel.
- One (1) Form C relay contact
- SLC Class a, Class X & Class B
- Mounts in a standard 4” or double gang box
- Wiring terminals accessible when mounted in box
- All wiring terminals accept 22 to 12 AWG