The PAD100-PHD is a listed Analog Addressable smoke sensor and a rate of rise and/or fixed temperature heat sensor compatible with fire alarm control panels that utilize the Potter Addressable Device (PAD) protocol.
The PAD100-PHD is a low profile smoke/heat sensor with a wide sensitivity range. The heat sensing portion utilizes a proven thermistor for accurate and reliable heat detection. The sensor and base (not included) are made of a durable plastic in an off-white color to blend in with the ceiling.
- Selectable Rate of Rise and/or Fixed Heat Detector
- Reliable detection technology
- Wide selectable smoke sensitivity range of 1.0 to 3.5%/foot
- Sensor communicates sensitivity to control panel
- UL listed smoke calibration and sensitivity
- Ambient temperature listing of 32 ° F to 150 ° F
- Optional locking tab to prevent unwanted removal
- Simple DIP switch address setting, no programming tool required
- LED alarm indicator