The Photoelectric Smoke Sensor is a listed Analog Addressable smoke sensor compatible with fire alarm control panels that utilize the Potter Addressable Device (PAD) protocol. The PAD100-PD is a low profile smoke sensor with a wide sensitivity range. The sensor and base (not included) are made of a durable plastic in an off-white color to blend in with the ceiling.
- Low profile, less than 2 inches with the base
- Wide selectable sensitivity range of 1.0 to 3.7%/foot
- Sensor communicates sensitivity to control panel
- UL listed smoke calibration and sensitivity
- Optional locking tab to prevent unwanted removal
- Simple DIP switch address setting, no programming tool required
- LED alarm indicator