The OLS180 is a power supply/charger that converts a 115VAC, 50/60Hz input into a 12VDC or 24VDC output @ 6 amp continuous supply current (see specifications). This unit has a wide range of applications for access control and security system accessories that require additional power.
- 115VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.9 amp.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output.
- 6 amp continuous supply current.
- Filtered and electronically regulated output.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Maximum charge current 0.5 amp.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contacts).
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Operating temperature: -20° C to 49° C ambient.
- 12VDC: 36.85 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 73.7 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 218.5VA.
- Power ON/OFF switch.
- Includes battery leads.