The ENFORCER HDMI® Extender over Single Coaxial Cable extends the range of traditional HDMI® cabling methods by using an active transmitter and receiver to send video and audio over a single Coaxial Cable with zero signal loss. HDMI® formats as large as 1080p can be transmitted up to 328' (100m) between the two units.
- Signal Strength - Active operation ensures that the signal strength will remain strong over the length ofthe cable
- Distance - The HDMI® Extender over Single Coaxial Cable is capable of providing a clear HDMI® signal up to 328ft (100m)
- Formats Supported - The HDMI® Extender over Single Coaxial Cable supports both progressive and interlaced formats: 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/480p/480i
- Plug and Play - The HDMI® Extender over Single Coaxial Cable comes as a complete set consisting of a transmitter and receiver, power supplies, and IR dongles
- Zero Signal Loss - Integrated circuits in the transmitter and receiver clean, buffer, and amplify the HDMI® signal to prevent signal loss and ensure a clear signal regardless of the length of the cable
- IR Pass-through - Send IR signals from the source to the monitor for discrete operation of devices