The Fire-Lite MS-9200UDLS is a combination FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter) all on one circuit board. This compact intelligent addressable control panel has an extensive list of powerful features. While the MS-9200UDLS Rev 2 may be used with an SLC configured in the CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode, it can also operate in LiteSpeed mode—Fire-Lite’s latest polling technology—for a quicker device response time. LiteSpeed’s patented technology polls 10 devices at a time.
This improvement allows a fully-loaded panel with up to 198 devices to report an incident and activate the notification circuits in under 10 seconds. With Litespeed polling, devices can be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance of 10,000 feet.
- Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings
- Detector sensitivity test capability (NFPA 72 compliant)
- History file with 1,000-event capacity
- Maintenance alert warns when smoke detector dust accumulation
- Automatic device type-code verification
- One person audible or silent walk test with walk-test log and
- Point trouble identification
- Waterflow (nonsilenceable) selection per monitor point
- System alarm verification selection per detector point
- PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence) and presignal delay per
point (NFPA 72 compliant)