The Fire-Lite MS-9050UD is an Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) and Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter (DACT) combined into one circuit board. This compact, cost effective, intelligent addressable control panel supports up to 50 addressable devices of any type of detectors and modules, and comes with an extensive list of powerful features. The MS-9050UD programs just like Fire-Liteís larger products, yet fits into applications previously served only by conventional panels.
The MS-9050UDís integral DACT transmits system status (alarms, troubles, AC loss, etc.) to a Central Station via the public switched telephone network.
The power supply and all electronics are contained on a single circuit board supported on a new quick install chassis and housed in a metal cabinet. Available accessories include remote annunciators and reverse polarity/city box transmitter. (4XTMF)
Suited for stand-alone applications, the MS-9050UD is ideal for smaller facilities such as apartment complexes, banks, cinemas, child care and elementary schools, department stores, food stores, places of worship, restaurants, small retail outlet stores, and other facilities requiring performance-based, sophisticated technology at reasonable cost.
- Auto-program (learn mode) reduces installation time. Reports two devices set to the same address.
- On-board DACT.
- 20 software zones.
- Two independently programmable Class A or Class B NAC circuits.
- Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex devices.
- Complies with UL 864 9th Edition requirements.
- Remote Acknowledge, Silence, Reset and Drill via addressable monitor modules.
- Two programmable relays and one fixed trouble relay.
- Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting.
- Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings control.
- History file with 500 event capacity.
- Detector sensitivity test capability (NFPA 72 compliant).
- Maintenance alert warns when smoke detector dust accumulation is excessive.
- One person audible or silent walk test with walk-test log and printout.
- Point trouble identification.
- Waterflow (nonsilenceable) selection per monitor point.
- System alarm verification selection per detector point.
- PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence) and Pre-signal per point (NFPA 72 compliant).
- Up to eight ANN-BUS annunciators.