The Erico Caddy MP1P has no sharp metal edges with new plastic design and is the easiest way to install a wall ring. The MP1P Mounting Plate allows for the installation of low voltage datacomm and alarm devices into drywall without installation tools. The bracket eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage Class 2 applications. A serrated interlocking system secures the bracket tightly to drywall. The plastic design has no sharp edges and provides the industry with the widest application range of 1/4” to 1-1/4”.
- Eliminates the need for electrical boxes on low voltage class 2 applications
- Fast, easy way to install
- No installation tools required to secure bracket in the drywall opening.
- No sharp metal edges with plastic design
- Only CADDY® provides the industry with the widest application range 1/4" to 1 1/4" wall thickness
- Recessed design helps assure flush mount of device
- Serrated interlocking system secures tightly
- Template dimples on the bracket provide measurement markings for simplified installation