The MC200CM is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX fiber to
1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and
IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX standards, the MC200CM is designed for use with
multi-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC200CM supports
shortwave (SX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It
works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device
(no chassis required) or with TP-LINKīs 19īsystem chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and
front panel status LEDs. The MC200CM will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing
multi-mode fiber up to 0.55 kilometers.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MID/MID-X for TX port
- Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port
- Extends fiber distance up to 0.5km
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply