The LC-6 Line Concentrator eliminates the monthly charges for a dedicated line to each elevator. The LC-6 is designed to be used with the Viking 1600A Series Elevator Phones. Up to six of these emergency phones can communicate with authorized personnel on 3 other phones within a building, or add a telephone line to allow communication outside the building. A call initiated by an emergency phone can dial internally, externally, or both. Any other phones that are activated will be conference bridged into the conversation, thus fulfilling ASME A17.1 requirements.
All telephone line inbound calls are answered by the LC-6. A touch tone command will route the call to any of the phone ports. If no command is detected within 4 seconds, the call will be routed to the last emergency phone that was used. This allows emergency personnel to easily call back to the same phone.
Additional connections include a Fire Floor phone, a Machine Room phone and a Lobby phone. An output is also provided for driving a Viking LM-24D display to show status of all ports.
Per ASME A17.1 requirements, the LC-6 can verify the operability of the telephone line on a daily basis and with the optional Viking model LV-1K line verification alarm panel, can display an “Elevator Communications Failure”. Note: Per ASME A17.1 requirements, the LC-6 must be used with a battery backup (UPS) capable of keeping the LC-6 running for up to 4 hours.
- Elevator phones
- Emergency phones
- Area-of-Refuge phones
- Connects up to (6) emergency phones
- Allows conferencing of all off hook phones
- Automatic answering of inbound calls
- Touch Tone transferring
- Separate Fire Floor phone port
- Machine Room phone and Lobby phone ports
- Accommodates the re-dialing feature of the Viking 1600A Series phones
- Programmable daily line verification check
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 159 mm x 45 mm (8.25” x 6.25” x 1.75”)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 kg (3.2 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0 C to 32 C (32 F to 90 F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Maximum LM-24D wire length: 152m (500 ft) with #24 gauge wire
- Maximum LV-1K wire length: 610m (2000 ft) with #24 gauge wire
- Battery Backup: Greater than 4 hours when using TRIPP-LITE model INTERNET550U (not included)
- Connections: 25 screw terminal block positions