This HDMI extender applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology, to transmit 4Kx2K@30Hz HDMI signal over a single CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 394 feet (120 meters). It supports IR pass-back and bidirectional RS232 to control the HDMI source device from the remote unit, and the Receiver can be powered by Transmitter over the CAT-X cable. It is widely applied in digital signage advertisement, video conference system, movies shooting, teaching system etc.
- Applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology.
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters via CAT6 cable.
- Support resolution is up to 4Kx2K@30Hz.
- Support 20~60KHz IR devices.
- Suppor IR pass back function to control the transmitter side source device from the receiver side easily .
- Support Bi-directional RS232 pass back.
- Support power from Transmitter to Receiver unit over the CAT-X cable when point to point connection.
- Plug and play.
- Metal housing, stable and durable.
- Wall-mountable design, easy for installation.
- Point to Point connection
Only one power adapter for the Transmitter is needed when point to point connection and the Receiver is powered by the Transmitter over 4 pairs 8 core ethernet cable.