This HDMI extender applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology, to transmit 1080P HDMI signal over a single CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 394 feet (120 meters). It supports IR pass-back and bidirectional RS232 to control the HDMI source device from the remote unit, and the Receiver can be powered by Transmitter over the CAT-X cable. It is widely applied in digital signage advertisement, video conference system, movies shooting, teaching system etc.
- Applies advanced HDbitT over IP technology
- Transmission distance is up to 120 meters via CAT6 cable
- Support resolution is up to 1920x1080 @ 60HZ
- Support 20~60KHz IR devices
- Support Bi-directional RS232 pass back
- Support power from Transmitter to Receiver unit over the CAT-X cable when point to point connection.
- Plug and play
- Metal housing, stable and durable
- Wall-mountable design, easy for installation.
- One-to-many Connection: By using network router/switch?one sender to several receivers, realize extender & splitter function.
[NOTE] If a LAN switch is used with this device make sure that the connection wire is 2 pairs 4 core ethernet cable and both the Transmitter and the Receiver are powered by DV5V/2A.