The device includes a sender (with "Sender" logo) and a receiver (with "Receiver" logo), which can transmit HDMI, IR (infra-red control signals), USB over a single cat5e/6/7 cable to remote monitor or TV.
Supports 1080P HDMI HD signals, supports TCP/IP & network switch, each switch provides extra 100m working range. The USB output supports wired keyboard and mouse, works with DVR/NVR, PC, etc.
- Supports HDMI1.3, HDCP1.2, all standard resolutions under 1920x1080@60Hz
- Supports TCP/IP, a sender can work with many receivers via network switch, works like a HDMI splitter, as long as LAN (local Area Network) covers.
- Up to 200m range for point to point connection, the distance can be extended via 100/1000M network switch, each switch can provide 100m extra distance.
- Supports DVI-D with HDMI to DVI gender cable
- Supports IR signals transmission too (optional)
- Plug & play, no software or driver