Sale Price: Call your account rep and get $30.00 Discount on this item
The K-1900-3 converts any touch tone phone into a multi-number auto dialer that
will store up to 250 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory. Use with
Viking’s K-1700-3 or K-1900-8 phones to provide vandal resistant handsfree or
handset communication. When a call initiated by the K-1900-3 is answered by an
apartment or business tenant, a built-in contact closure may be activated to
control an electric gate or door strike. Up to 250 keyless entry codes may also
be programmed, providing tenants with keyless entry. In addition, a master
keyless entry code and up to five maintenance codes can be programmed. Calling
activity and keyless entry use can be monitored using the log bus data output.
The K-1900-3 can be programmed locally or remotely using a standard Touch Tone
phone. The K-1900-3 has built-in user dialing restriction to help prevent
unauthorized calls and toll fraud.
- Compatible with Viking’s vandal resistant K-1700-3, K-1900-8 or any Touch Tone phone
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Remotely or locally programmable
- Stores 250 tenant Touch Tone phone numbers and keyless entry codes
- Programmable tenant’s relay activation code
- Programmable master keyless entry code and five maintenance codes
- Programmable call timer
- Multi-number dialer mode (for Kiosks, etc.)
- Ring-thru mode for calling the entry phone
- Normally open and normally closed (DPDT) relay contacts for controlling door strikes, magnetic locks, gates, etc.
- Auxiliary relay input to trigger a timed relay activation for postal locks, etc.
- Touch tone and pulse dialing toll restriction
- Programmable allow/restrict for 911 and 311 outside calls
- Log bus data output for logging entry events