These compression style connectors feature excellent performance and stability in both indoor and outdoor environments. They offer outstanding performance, exceptional environmental qualities, mechanical stability, and ease of installation. Their integrated integral internal o-ring and a plastic compression sleeve reduce the potential of moisture migration and prevent possible signal degradation. They are compatible with RG-59, RG-6, and RG-6 Quad Shield cables and are designed to support a wide variety of applications ranging from CCTV to HDTV systems.
- Compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto the cables without causing awkward bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity thereby minimizing distortions and improving signal quality
- Snap and seal connectors designed with internal O-rings allowing for a tighter moisture resistant fit for indoor or outdoor use
- Supports a wide variety of applications such as CCTV, CATV, HDTV, and other audio or video systems
- Used with ICACSCT01U universal compression tool
- Available in black band for RG6 quad shield cables
- Not designed for use on plenum cables