ICC's component rated RJ-45 molded boot patch cords are constructed with 4-pair 24 AWG, Bare copper stranded wire, UL listed and CMG / FT4 fire
rated jacket. These cables are constructed with the Ultra Slim Low Profile boot, protecting the tab without any
additional width to the plug making it universally ideal for any switches, high density or not. Often though of as the
weakest link, these cords are 100% tested to the highest performance standards under TIA/EIA-568, they have been
proven to provide headroom of up to 9.1 dB under component rated testing meaning the cords alone will perform to
category performance meeting a stricter standard of performance compared to other channel rated cords. There is
no need to choose between performance and value with ICC's patch cords where you can get both.
- Performance, Design, and Value.
- 100% Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Component Rated and exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2 connecting hardware requirements
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare .24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated