These cables are constructed with the Ultra Slim Low Profile boot, protecting the tab without any additional width to the plug making it universally ideal for any switches,
high density or not. Often though of as the weakest link, these cords are 100% tested to the highest performance standards under TIA/EIA-568, they have been proven to provide
headroom of up to 9.1 dB under component rated testing meaning the cords alone will perform to category performance meeting a stricter standard of performance compared to other channel
rated cords. There is no need to choose between performance and value with ICC's patch cords where you can get both.
- Performance, Design, and Value.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Component Rated and exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2 connecting hardware requirements
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare .24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated