ICC's Category 5e (CAT 5e) component rated RJ-45 molded boot patch cords are constructed with 4-pair 24 AWG, Bare copper stranded wire, UL listed and CMG / FT4 fire rated jacket. These cables are constructed with the Ultra Slim Low Profile boot, protecting the tab without any additional width to the plug making it universally ideal for any switches, high density or not. Often thought of as the weakest link, these cords are 100% tested to the highest performance standards under ANSI/TIA-568, they have been proven to provide headroom of up to 9.1 dB under component rated testing meaning the cords alone will perform to category performance meeting a stricter standard of performance compared to other channel rated cords.
- Performance, Design, and Value.
- 100 % Factory Tested , 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Component-rated and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 channel performance
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire (No substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Available in Blue.
- Available in 5ft length.
- 10 Pack