The 4-pair punch down saves a considerable amount of time and money during installation by reducing the number of punch-downs required. It is designed to provide a maximum of 50kg impact in order to properly seat the connecting blocks onto the wiring blocks and to terminate 4-pairs of wires simultaneously. It's ergonomic design makes it easy to use and operate.
- Designed to provide a maximum of 50kgs impact in order to terminate 4-pairs of wires simultaneously making installations faster and easier
- Tip of the shaft engages the blade set eliminating the possibility of blade
- Ergonomic design allowing a comfortable fit throughout installations
- Anti-slip rubber with raised grip design preventing hand slippage during use
- Cushioned rubber handle helps absorb impact to the hand
- Can be used for seating and terminating wires
- Replacement blade available ICACS04PH5