The 5-pair punch down saves a considerable amount of time and money during installation by reducing the number of punch-downs required. It is designed to provide a maximum of 80kg impact in order to properly seat the connecting blocks onto the wiring blocks and to terminate 5-pairs of wires simultaneously. It's ergonomic design makes it easy to use and operate.
For use with CAT 5e 110 style blocks and CAT 5e Clips Only
- Reversible blade gives installers the flexibility to reverse and hide the cutting edge, permitting the tool to be used for seating connecting blocks without trimming wires
- Tip of the shaft engages the blade set eliminating the possibility of blade misalignment
- Ergonomic design allowing a confortable fit throughout installations
- Anti-slip rubber with raised grip design preventing hand slippage during use
- Cushioned rubber handle helping absorb impact to the hand and reducing fatigue
- Can be used for seating and terminating wires into any standard 110 blocks and connecting blocks