The speaker keystone jacks makes an ideal solution for home theaters, conference rooms, and other installations where a large number of speaker wires are present. The speaker keystone jacks provide a clean connection point for speaker wire pairs and 50% less space within the wallplates. This allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 surround sound home theater system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port wallplates depending on the type of installation. It easily handles speaker wiring up to 16 AWG to provide high fidelity sound by allowing for connection to high wattage speakers. The push pins are black and red and the front and back of the modules are embossed with + and - signs making it easy to install speakers with the polarity correct. The wallplates size can be reduced by one to two gangs by using these new dual speaker spring clip keystone jacks to provide a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Provides exceptional performance.
- Reduces faceplates size by 1 to 2 gangs for home theatre systems.
- Allows an entire 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 sorround home theatre system to be installed within a 12 or 18 port faceplate depending on type of installation.
- Capable of using up to 16 AWG speaker wires for front connection.
- Black and red push buttons with + and - signs for correct polarity and easy installation.
- Easy installation with solderless crimp-on rear wire connection.
- Provides a more finished professional appearance than traditional installations.
- Includes two female disconnectors suitable for 16-14 AWG speaker wires.
- Compatible with all IC107 faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all IC108 furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- Available in almond
- UL listed