Altronix HubWay16Di Passive UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera Power
transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher
structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19”
rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission
range is up to 750 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC
fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv, HubWayDv or HubWayDvi
Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features individually selectable
24VAC or 28VAC electronically isolated PTC protected outputs with surge
suppression. An optional HubSat4D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral
Isolated Camera Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from
up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the
HubWay16Di. In addition, the HubSat4D provides power to these cameras locally to
eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- Individual selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position.
- Unit provides up to 1 amp max. per channel not to exceed a total
16 amp maximum current.
- Individual electronically isolated PTC outputs.
- PTCs are rated @ 1 amp per channel.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
- Surge suppression.
- Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 5 amp/250V.
- Input 115VAC 60Hz, 5 amp or 230VAC 50/60Hz, 2.5 amp.
- Data: RS422/RS485 data input.
Sixteen (16) channels of video over twisted pair up to 750 ft.
Sixteen (16) 75 ohm video outputs.
- AC input power indicator.
- Sixteen (16) individual power LED indicators.
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
- IEC320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
- Rack, wall or shelf mount.
- Optional HubSat4i allows transmission of up to four (4) video
over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable.
- UL Listed Accessory AC (HubWayAv)
and/or DC (HubWayDv/Dvi)
Video Balun/Combiners required.