Altronix HubWay162Di Passive UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera
Power transmits UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or
higher structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U
EIA 19” rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video
transmission range is up to 750 ft. max. per channel. Units are compatible with
AC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv Video Balun/Combiners.
In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC
electronically isolated PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. An
optional HubSat4D Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Isolated Camera
Power can be used as an accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras
over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWay16Di. In
addition, the HubSat4D provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the
possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- Individual selectable 24VAC or 28VAC power outputs with OFF position.
- Unit provides up to 1 amp max. per channel not to exceed a total
16 amp maximum current.
- Individual electronically isolated PTC protected outputs.
- PTCs are rated @ 1 amp per channel.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
- Surge suppression.
- Primary fuse (internal) is rated at 5 amp/250V.
- Input 115VAC 60Hz, 5 amp or 230VAC 50/60Hz, 2.5 amp.
- Data: RS422/RS485 data input.
- Sixteen (16) channels of video over twisted pair up to 750 ft.
Sixteen (16) 75 ohm video outputs.
- AC input power indicator.
- Sixteen (16) individual power LED indicators.
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
- IEC320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
- Rack, wall or shelf mount.
- Optional HubSat4D allows transmission of up to four (4) video
over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable.
- Includes sixteen (16) UL Listed Accessory AC (HubWayAv)